4th edition of #GeomobBCN
We’re glad to announce that next January 15th we organize a new edition of #GeomobBcn by Ed Freyfrogle, a meetup where we can discuss about the latest news about the geolocalization technology.
The goal of Geomob is to provide a forum to learn and exchange ideas about any interesting services and projects that deal with location. Everyone working in or curious about the location space or with location services is welcome. You absolutely do not need to be some sort of GIS expert (though GIS experts are of course welcome as well).
Talks to learn and dialogue between the attendees.
- doors open at 18:00, set up and general mingling
- at 18:30 we begin the talks with a very brief introduction
- each speaker will have slides and speak for 10-15 minutes. After each talk there will be time for 2-3 questions. The talks will be in English.
- We head to a nearby bar for discussion and #geobeers paid for by the sponsors.
- Marc Hernández of La Tempesta will share the story of developing Barcelona, Derrera Mirada
- Luis Peralta from the Google Maps team in Zürich
- Alberto Santos will discuss Urban Data Analytics
- Álvaro Arredondo from CARTO
- Toni del Hoyo will introduce Worldsensing
- Roger Veciana will talk about some of his work at SkySight
c/Torres y Amat 21,
Underground: Universitat L1, L2 // Catalunya L1, L3
- FGC: Catalunya L6, L7, S1, S2, S5, S55
- Train: RENFE Catalunya R1, R3, R4
- Bus: 24, 41, 55, 59, 91, 120, H16, V13